Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Sweet Bomb Shelter


These are pictures of my room . Yes, I'm using my sleeping bag as my comforter-I figure I've been spoiled all my life with goose down and could use a little roughing it.





Here is my closet with a ton of shelves and a pretty decent mirror.

So, even though I'm living in the bomb shelter room, (the window and double doors are pretty intense), I'm not in some hole in the ground or a prison cell. I've tried making it more cozy with photos, but I think it could use more color.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I used my sleeping bag unzipped as a comforter when I was in J'lem, too!! Heh! You never know when you'll sleep out under the stars in the desert so it's good to have... =)

I'm really enjoying your posts!! I'm happy to hear you're taking it all in...