"Isn't it weird sometimes how everywhere in the world can feel like everywhere else in the world?"
you were in Paris and you didn't tell me? *sniffle* I would've loved to catch up.the pictures are all absolutely lovely, nonetheless :)
Orly!! I know I know, I'm so sorry!!! I kept thinking of you while I was roaming around Paris, but we really didn't have enough time! I would have loved to see you too...how amazing that you actually get to study in Paris. It was such a cool city
Post a Comment
2 comments:
you were in Paris and you didn't tell me?
*sniffle* I would've loved to catch up.
the pictures are all absolutely lovely, nonetheless :)
Orly!! I know I know, I'm so sorry!!! I kept thinking of you while I was roaming around Paris, but we really didn't have enough time! I would have loved to see you too...how amazing that you actually get to study in Paris. It was such a cool city
Post a Comment