stacy I really want you come back soon as possible. Whenever you read this mail talk to your school and call me I will get your air ticket . It is ok dont finish school. It is more searious than you think. call anytime I will be awake until u call. love you
i feel like you haven't updated in a while. i wish you were coming home today. i read about how there are riots in jerusalem. come home safe! i will also update you on my flight status. still not sure when i'm leaving, but for now it looks like i'll be leaving jan 7 in the morning ... boooo.
4 comments:
oh my gosh these pictures are so BEAUTIFUL! they're so green and colorful!
stacy
I really want you come back soon as possible. Whenever you read this mail talk to your school and call me I will get your air ticket . It is ok dont finish school. It is more searious than you think. call anytime I will be awake until u call.
love you
Wow, they are beautiful! Nice pics. (I'm sorry, Stacy, but the link you put in your earlier comment didn't come through.)
i feel like you haven't updated in a while. i wish you were coming home today. i read about how there are riots in jerusalem. come home safe! i will also update you on my flight status. still not sure when i'm leaving, but for now it looks like i'll be leaving jan 7 in the morning ... boooo.
Post a Comment