I asked if it would be all right to take a picture:
Also, some other good news, I got an internship!
I'll be working under a professor at the Truman Institute with her project on Palestinian youth culture-specifically the Palestinian hip-hop and rap scene.
The professor is good friends with G-Town and Saz, and hopefully I'll get to meet them too. Look them up on myspace.com music-they're really good. Also, check out DAM, The Philistines, Sabreena da Witch (Abeer), and P.R. The Palestinian Rapperz.
Jordan, working for you was the best idea ever.
2 comments:
YOU GOT THE INTERNSHIP!
i knew you would =) you're going to learn so much and have such an awesome time. i'm so excited for you!
wooooooo
너가 남기고 간 cd 음악을 들으면서 ...
이건 spanish music 인데 너는 어느새 중동 이스라엘에 가있구나.
너를 이해하고 가까이가려고 하는데 너는 너무 빨리 앞으로 앞으로 가고 있구나. 너를 생각하면 엄마는 가슴이벅차단다. 너가 얼마나 아름다운 생각을 하는 아름다운 사람으로 세상을 빛나게 할지...
Post a Comment